Layout

Saturday 9 November 2013

Christmas Sprig

Christmas is suddenly creeping nearer and I must get on with making some Christmas cards so thought I would get in the mood with an early entry for the Clarity Stamp November Challenge, Christmas theme.  I've used the Christmas Sprig stamp and the remountable christmas decoration set.which I bought last year. To make the background I stamped the sprig into the corners using Versamark and then brayered over with Cranberry Aderondack ink.  On a separate piece of smaller card I lightly brayered cranberry and bottle for the background and stamped the sprig with black Archival ink, added some green and red with Promarkers and a bit of sparkle with a gelli pen. I'm quite pleased with the overall effect although the background colour looks deeper in real life but overall I think looks very Christmassy, hope you agree.




6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty and unusual xmas card Steph. Thanks for entering the Challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Steph.... Lovely colour combination. Thank you for entering the Clarity Challenge good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Stephanie. Thanks for entering the challenge and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie, what a lovely bright card this is. Lovely embossed background too. Good Luck with our Challenge. Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stephanie, sorry it's taken so long to make a comment. I love the way you've used the same stamp in the background and left space for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments they are very welcome feedback.