Layout

Thursday 29 May 2014

A 90th birthday card

I`m turning over a new leaf here and trying to blog more often. However I've not had much time to make anything to blog over the last month as I've been getting out in the garden at every opportunity, tidying up and getting bedding plants into pots and hanging baskets.  I`ve got hopes of being able to get out there and finish the job sometime soon if it ever stops raining!

In the time I have had I`ve had this little project on the go.  Inspired by a tutorial in the June Papercraft Inspirations magazine on how to make a 3D card I`ve made this for my Dad for his 90th birthday a week on Saturday.  Its just a bit of fun, made from a mixture of papers I`ve collected over the years and stamped images, mostly, using Clarity stamps with the exception of the birdhouse which I think was a free gift in a magazine some time ago.  This is the front - see further down the work of art inside!



Well you probably can`t see the 3D effect too clearly on the photo but it looks good in real life. Hope he likes it



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are very welcome feedback.