This is my entry for the February Clarity Stamp Challenge to make something using flowers.
For this card I have used the ClarityNew Design Club stamps for January. The flowers on the background have been stamped with the solid stamp in Mountain Rose Adirondack and Broken China Distress ink using a second generation ink onto a piece of peach card. For the flowers on the topper I stamped the outline in black Archival and the solid part of the flower in the same colours again but heat embossed them with clear detail powder then cut into the petals to make them more dimensional. I've used a spellbinder die for the flourish behind the flowers in gold mirri card and added a gem to the centers. The sentiment is from the Clarity Happy set.