Layout

Saturday 28 November 2015

Snowflakes

I've been keeping busy this week working on some more Christmas cards using these lovely stamps from Hobbyart.

I stamped the snowflakes with versamark and think the pad is running out as I had a few attempts that didn't quite give the best results.  I used some silver wow powder to heat emboss onto some white card which I've inked first with Adirondack Stonewash then matted onto dark blue card.  The snowflakes on the side panel are stamped with Faded Jeans Distress ink. The sentiment and little robin are also stamped with Hobbyart stamps.

Thanks for looking, your comments will be very welcome.

I am entering this into the following blog challenges:
Country View Challenge - Colour Blue
Natalie and Amy - Winter Scene
Crafting When We Can - Dont forget the animals



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are very welcome feedback.