Layout

Saturday 25 June 2016

Decoupage Shoe

A card I made last month for my Daughter's birthday using some lovely decoupage papers I bought ages ago from House of Zandra and flowers made with a Clarity Stamp flower stamp, coloured with Promarkers and coated with Glossy Accents for a shiny finish.  The leaves were also stamped and coloured and I cut a die cut florish to finish off the decoration.  The sentiment has been stamped using a set of word stamps from Honeydoo.




Thanks for looking your comments will be very welcome.

I am entering this card into the following blog challenges:
Simply Papercraft - anything goes
Through The Craftroom Door -Anything Goes
ABC Challenge - J is for Just as you like

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card love your image and your layout. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments they are very welcome feedback.