Layout

Monday 27 June 2016

Parchment Practise

I recently spent a very restful week in Menorca getting down to some serious parchment practise in this lovely setting (ignoring the dates on the photos, I think the camera needs adjusting).  This is one of the pieces I finished off when I got home, I hope I am managing to master the white work technique, anyway it looks better than my first attempts.

I am entering this card into the June Clarity Stamp Blog Challenge Masculine theme. 





The sun shone and we ate far too much food but I can't think of a better place to practise.


Thanks for looking, your comments will be very welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Rather fond of Menorca myself and also of your card! Thank you for joining the Clarity 'Masculine' challenge and best wishes. ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say your white work looks great. Your design is perfect for the Masculine Challenge and I'm sure your husband loved it too!
    Wishing you luck in this month's Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great design Stephanie, I'm sure your husband will love it. I would say your white work looks great too. Thanks for joining the Clarity challenge this month. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments they are very welcome feedback.