Layout

Saturday 18 February 2017

A bit of paper piecing

 A card using the Silk Ribbon Bouquet A5 stamp set which is my entry into the February Clarity World challenge.

To make the card I've used 2 papers from the Sweet Dreams paper pad.  I die cut a shape from the pink paper and stamped the bouquet with black Versmark ink and heat embossed with detail clear powder and coloured with a mix of Promarkers and Distress pens and then backed that with a slightly larger die cut in purple card.  For the individual flowers in the bouquet I stamped onto the same pattern paper I've used for the background and glued onto the main bouquet.  I used another die to create the large flower from the pink paper I've stamped the image onto.and added some die cut foliage and pearl embellishments.

Thanks for looking, as always comments really welcome.






















1 comment:

  1. This is really striking - I like how you've paper-pieced the flower heads to match the background. Thanks for sharing, and good luck in the clarity challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments they are very welcome feedback.