Layout

Sunday 26 February 2017

Dahlias


A parchment card made using the following  Clarity  Groovi plates:

Jaynes Dahlias, Groovi border plate and Universal Framer plates





I etched the design on some coloured parchment and did some white work and then used
pencils to colour from behind.  I've also added some glitter to the flower petals.

I started with the Dahlias and then framed with the Universal Framer which I had to extend slightly to fit around the flowers.  I've done quite bit of piercing and snipping around the inner frame and actually feel quite pleased with the results which seem to be a bit more uniform than in the past, obviously practice does work.  I've then mounted this onto another piece of the same colour parchment using the border plate to make another frame round the outside. 

This is my entry for the February Clarity Groovi competition.  Comments welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are very welcome feedback.