Layout

Monday 8 July 2013

Don't be Square

This is a card my mother in law asked me to make recently for her niece's 50th birthday.  I used an image from my favorite CD by Jane Shasky, From the heart of the garden, which I had to buy after seeing Joanna Sheen demonstrate on Create and Craft. I've rounded off the corners of the topper and matted onto a Spellbinder die I'd just acquired.  I used a floral embossing folder to emboss the white background and matted this onto the turquoise card which I had used for the spellbinder die and sentiment.  I found some ribbon which matched the colour scheme to finish off.  I am entering this into the Joanna Sheen Challenge Don't Be Square.






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Steph and love the use of colour! Thanks for sharing with us at Joanna Sheen! Laura x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments they are very welcome feedback.