Layout

Friday 26 July 2013

Summer Sizzler

I think the colours on this card certainly sizzle just like the weather over the last few weeks which we have enjoyed here so I am entering it for the Country View Crafts Challenge Summer Sizzler.  For the card I've used some hot citrus colours. I die cut the trellis and coloured with Mustard Seed Distress ink.  The main image was printed from a CD by Jane Shaskey.  I don't own many craft CDs or do much CD crafting but find I go back to this one for numerous occasions both for male and female cards.



2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Steph with lovely bright colours and layers. Thanks for sharing it at Country View Crafts Summer Sizzler Challenge this month.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Steph, I just popped back trying to see where I am in my commenting for Country View Crafts and saw your lovely card posted today for Crafts-Too, but as I am on that DT too I couldn't remember seeing it over there and I still can't. Please link it up, it's a beautiful card.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments they are very welcome feedback.