Layout

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Easter Flowers

This card is inspired by something I saw designed by Emma Williams in the April issue of Making Cards magazine which I thought looked really lovely and just had to have a try making.

I just happen to already have the Easter Cross Stamp by Wild Rose Studio so I stamped this onto some white card cut into an arched window using the inner part of a Clarity shape stencil.  I drew a green line around the arch with a Pro marker and coloured the stamp with promarkers.  I dry embossed the white background with an lattice style embossing folder on some pearly white card and matted onto a light green pearly card.  The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley and I made the 3 little flowers using The Sunflower matching stamp and Die set from the Heartfelt Creations.  I finished off with some green and silver ribbon from my stash.

Not quite as good as the one Emma Williams made of course but I hope you like it as much as I do, your comments will be very welcome.  Happy Easter,

I am entering this card into the following blog challenges
Addicted to Stamps Blog Challenge - Holiday Time
Crafty Boots Blog Challenge - Easter
Crafters Cafe Blog Challenge - Easter
Fantasy Stampers Blog Challenge - Easter Time


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, lovely traditional design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steph this is a gorgeous traditional Easter Card. Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful Easter card, Steph! I love your design and how you placed the flowers...so lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I love the little pops of colour with the white. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, love all the embossing Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful textured white background! Love the pop of color! So happy you could join us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful Easter themed design, Steph - I love the cross stamp. Thanx for playing along at Fantasy Stamper this time.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx
    http://jaybescraftybitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments they are very welcome feedback.