Layout

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Al Fresco Bicycle

This is the first of a few cards I've made using the lovely Craftwork Cards Al Fresco paper pad which I've had for a while now awaiting time and inspiration.

I found some dark pink glossy card to mat the background papers onto and cut a Spellbinder shape mat for the bicycle and a fancy edge at the right side of the background.  I die cut some flowers and bunting from the Al Fresco papers and a leafy swirl and leaves from plain white card and coloured with Pro Marker Pastel Green.  There is quite a bit of stickles glitter on the flowers that doesn't really show up on the photo here.  Finally I added some pearls to the die cut flowers and a sentiment..


I am entering this card for the following blog challenges

Fussy ad Fancy - Bingo Board - Pearls, swirl and flowers





1 comment:

Thanks for your comments they are very welcome feedback.