Layout

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Get Well Roses


Hello again, this is my second card created using the Clarity rose stamp. For this card I've also used the Clarity Vase stamp and one of their stencils.  The sentiment is from Justrite.

To make the card I inked through the Clarity Stencil with some Barn Door Distress Ink and Memento Pool to create the background and matted this onto some red cardstock.  I stamped the vase in Black Memento coloured with a mix of Pastel Blue and Pastel Green then masked off before stamping the bunch of roses 3 times, masking off after each stamping to fill the case.

The roses and leaves were coloured with promarkers, Poppy and Ruby for the roses and Lime Green and Pear for the leaves.  I stamped with sentiment with Black Archival but wish I had clear embossed it as well as it doesn't stand out quite as much as I would like.  I finished off the card with some red ribbon and made a little bow out of the same ribbon.

I hope you like the finished card, any comments you leave will be very welcome.

I am entering this card for
 the ABC Challenge - Use Ribbon, Roses and Red.
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes








1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card love the image. Thank you for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments they are very welcome feedback.